Sunday, March 7, 2010

Womyn's Gathering and What now?

I just left the Tui community after 5 intense days of a womyn's gathering. I'm postponing discussing that experience as it is one that deserves far more than 7 minutes on a hostel computer that lags every time I type a sentence. Think: emotionally potent, deeply moving, terrifyingly grounding.
Right now I'm somewhat at a standstill in terms of where I'm headed next. I might be meeting up with my friend Charlie soon, and travel with him. Currently I'm travelling with Stephie, a girl I met at Wilderland and who came to the womyn's gathering.
I'm looking forward to the next four weeks and I know that they'll zoom by. I have a feeling that I'll be returning back to Wilderland in a bit, as it's such an incredible place to absorb knowledge and enjoy my surroundings. Who knows!
I miss my friends and family quite a bit, but I'm not ready to come back to the reality of high school and college decisions... I also wish I had more change so I could write a longer entry.
Until later,
mk

No comments:

Post a Comment